Sample Cover letter for Veterinary Receptionist
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Veterinary Receptionist.
(Write your name and address)
3055 Virgil Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4737 Dog Hill Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Veterinary Receptionist is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at Louisiana-Pacific Corporation. I was honored to know about the vacancy from Jobing.com and the Tyndall Afb place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This is a part time employment working Sundays and bank holidays.
- As we are an emergency out of hours veterinary practice we deal with a lot of calls from worried owners and deal with all types of animals.
- I Mann the phone lines and prioritise clients, logging all phone calls on to Premvet our in-house computer system.
- Within this role many of occasions I have to calm clients down and make sure I understand the full details of their animals illness in order to keep the vet and nurse informed.
- I work alongside and veterinary nurse and a vet throughout my shift, I am there to also assist them if needed.
- I take all payments and assist with estimates and charging.
- I have learnt new skills within this role and enjoy the challenge and variety it brings with each shift.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.