Sample Cover letter for VP Corporate Communication
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for VP Corporate Communication then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
21 Burton Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4667 Breezewood Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the JobCentral.com , I am keen to apply for the position for VP Corporate Communication at Memphis . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Led communications of Sears $11 billion merger with Kmart and continued reduction in force/consolidation communications to enterprise.
- Developed and launched extensive cultural transformation plan including introduction of new company vision.
- Aligned company´s 350,000 employees to strategic initiatives and operational directives.
- Integrated and re-designed the Corporate Communications organization including recruiting and developing new talent to advise and execcute communications in all businesses and functions.
- Continued to manage duties from positions outlined below.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss the skills, qualification and experience in details with you. I hope you would consider my resume and call me for an interview. I will wait for your call. You can contact me at above telephone number or also send me e-mail at email address mentioned in my resume.