Sample Cover letter for Warehouse Clerk
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Warehouse Clerk, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
3842 Poplar Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1569 Corbin Branch Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in applying for the post of Warehouse Clerk in your company. I am sure that my credentials and interests suits to your needs well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I inititally started at Macgregor’s as a picker and then I was promoted to warehouse clerk. My main duties are to produce daily purchase orders on a computerised accounting system,
- check all purchase order acknowledgements and resolve queries,
- tie up delivery notes with purchase orders and resolve queries, enter all goods received accurately onto the computer daily, produce labels for stock received as required,
- chase up overdue deliveries with suppliers, tie up invoices received with delivery notes and resolve any queries, enter purchase invoices onto the computer system and set up new stock items, maintain up to date pricing of all stock, notify the warehouse of incoming deliveries, maintain an up to date goods inward schedule and liaise with warehouse staff to ensure goods and shelves are labelled accurately.
- Other duties involve resolving stock queries from sales and warehouse staff, doing stock adjustments, assisting with stock takes and answering the phone directing enquiries as necessary.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.