Sample Cover letter for Warehouse Manager
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Warehouse Manager so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4555 Lakeland Terrace
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lowe’s Companies Inc.
1864 Hidden Pond Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Warehouse Manager position with Lowe’s Companies Inc. at Westland . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Led a Sales Team of 5, developing standards and employing on the job training to ensure all team members were up to speed with what was required of them, not only by the company but more importantly the customer.
- Liaising with warehouse personnel to ensure customers deliveries are made to meet required deliveries as per customer’s delivery requirements.
- Control all staff rota’s and holidays
- Being the first point of contact for several major customers on contracts, contract values being $10m.
- To ensure that a satisfactory service was provided by the sales and warehouse teams to all customers as per contracts and to liaise with customers where the service levels we’re not acceptable.
- To run the site in an efficient and cost effective way, making sure all standards of HS&E were met and that all company staff on site were well aware of their contributions to make the site an effective and well run office, to ensure customer satisfaction was met at all times.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.