Sample Cover letter for Volunteer Recruiter
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Volunteer Recruiter would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
3844 Fidler Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2989 Mudlick Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in Jobing.com . Working with Halliburton Co. located in San Antonio for Volunteer Recruiter would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Consistently meets Diocesan standards regarding use of approved texts, providing no-cost methodology classes
- For teachers, and ongoing enhancement of curriculum.
- Develops and updates Parent Handbook of program policies.
- Creates yearly calendars for Middle School, Confirmation and Rainbow for All God’s Children (support program for children experiencing divorce or death of a parent).
- Markets program through bi-monthly Parent Page, church bulletin articles and pulpit announcements.
- Effectively recruits volunteers without incurring typical recruitment costs. Develops and maintains excellent relationships with volunteers resulting in increased volunteer activities and significant salary savings for the organization.
- Orders textbooks and materials for each program at or below budgeted allocation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.