Sample Cover letter for Warehouse Technician
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Warehouse Technician so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
4339 Meadow Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Volt Information Sciences Inc
3760 Twin House Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume in response to the advertisement found in Indeed.com for the position of Warehouse Technician . I believe that my years of work experience make me an ideal candidate for the concerned position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Performed wide range of Warehousing duties, including Picking and Packing, as well as Loading and Unloading delivery vehicles
- Required good knowledge of Manual Handling techniques, as large part of role was moving bulk items by hand
- Using Sage computerised stock control system, through goods ordering, delivery note and invoice processing, and also stock check procedures
- Mechanical assembly role, putting drive shafts together mainly by hand, before dispatch to customer
- Working to challenging deadlines, required to assemble minimum of 150 drive shaft units per day
- Supervisory role, deputising for line manager as required, allocating duties and supporting small team during shift
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.