Sample Cover letter for Warehouse Worker
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Warehouse Worker require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3258 Metz Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pitney Bowes Inc.
2729 Irving Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Was looking for strong job profile where I can prove my skills in an appropriate way and when I heard about vacancy for Warehouse Worker in Pitney Bowes Inc. in San Diego, I was thrilled. To make me aware about this opportunity I would like to thanks JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for learning overall company philosophy and store operations
- Participated in inventory management and physical inventories
- Stocked shelves and assisted in overall product displays
- Responsible for receiving and returning products to/from suppliers and warehouses
- Handled customer relations with vendors and local suppliers
- Controlled and maintained security for all shipping, receiving and storage areas* Responsible for pulling, packaging and processing of product sales for clients
- Prepared delivery manifests and directed delivery drivers
- Prepared management reports covering all delivery activities
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.