Sample Cover letter for Web Developer
In order to acquire post of Web Developer you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
3239 Ashton Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3486 Longview Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Net-Temps.com I came to know about the vacancy for Web Developer and I am keen to work under your guidance. Southern Company in Austin is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Holding meetings with senior management to review performance
- Writing reports for senior management, which may include reports on finances, staff performance, service development or an annual review .
- Delivering presentations about the work of the office to senior management and other sections of the organization.
- Involvement in management discussions on the organization’s policies and strategic development.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am interested in working in this position so that I can put my effort and knowledge to good use in the interests of your organization. You can contact me at above telephone number for arranging an interview or even mail me at email address mentioned n my resume. I would like to thanks you for your consideration and valuable time.