Sample Cover letter for Welder
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Welder as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
372 Olive Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lithia Motors Inc.
1434 Forest Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Something I can say is that it would be glad to work with people like you and my working ability won’t let you people down. When I got in touch with YAHOO! HotJobs I came to know about vacancy for Welder and soon decided to not let this opportunity go. Lithia Motors Inc. in Arthur is known for its great work and being part of such firm would be great thing for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Remove and replace rust or collision damaged bulkheads, frame work, hatches and deck plates using oxy acetylene, air arc and hand tool procedures.
- Layout, cut and fit inserts and doublers in all positions.
- Fit and weld pipe, flanges and mounting brackets.
- Working in all enviroments and elevations.
- Familiar with the importance and use of PPE equipment.
- Operate forklifts and man lift equipment.
- Performed general building and property maintenance and repair of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Coordinated contractors for various jobs.
- Maintained vehicles, backhoes, and farm equipment.
- Effectively performed welding repairs of farm equipment, trailers and vehicles.
- Conducted building repairs, including sheetrock, ceiling, building appearance and roofing repairs.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.