Sample Cover letter for Welder Fabricator
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Welder Fabricator. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
3671 Joseph Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Safeguard Scientifics Inc.
4680 Rose Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in JobCentral.com seeking to fill the position of Welder Fabricator for your office at Burlington . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to Safeguard Scientifics Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Daily tasks are to produce filter housing from drawings.
- I have gained coded welding qualifications in mild steel and aluminium mig welding.
- I also tig weld aluminium and stainless steel to a high standard.
- I used my experience with Brake Presses, Guillotines, Plasma Cutters and Gas Welding.
- Tig welding of machines under construction and component parts as necessary.
- General engineering fitting work to assemble and fabricate stainless steel industrial washing machines including drilling, tig welding and grinding with use of power tools and hand tools.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.