Sample Cover letter for Wildlife Biologist
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Wildlife Biologist needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3167 Pyramid Valley Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Navistar International Corporation
3348 Birch Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Wildlife Biologist position with your company as advertised on JobCentral.com . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Position: Dedicated Veterinary Technician / Laboratory Technician
- Health assessment and care of animals.
- DNA, PCR and Southern blots.
- Manage several transgenic and knockout mouse lines simultaneously.
- Supervise personnel on rodent management rules and regulations.
- Train personnel on animal handling techniques.
- Assist Principal Investigators in keeping their breeding colonies, rodent surgeries
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It is my heartiest thanks for spending quality time in viewing my cover letter and resume. In case there is requirement of more detail related to this job then get in touch with me on the mentioned email address and contact number.