Sample Cover letter for Word Processor
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Word Processor are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
3382 Stoney Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Emcor Group Inc.
2609 Oak Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Word Processor via CareerBuilder , I was glad. Emcor Group Inc. is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Dallas.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsolft Excel, Adobe InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator;
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple deadlines; the ability to work under pressure and on tight timeframes;
- Creative ability to transform a manuscript into a finished, legible, formatted, and marketable product, and reproduce forms and charts;
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation required for proof reading;
- Assist in production i.e., printing, collating, and binding of proposals;
- creatte and maintain master files of all necessary forms, project material, i.e., resumes, project profiles, standard forms;
- Maintain and update catalog of all files for proposals; and
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Word Processor for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.