Sample Cover letter for Youth Advocate
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Youth Advocate as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
1610 Kennedy Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Dun & Bradstreet Inc.
4203 George Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in CollegeRecruiter regarding the Youth Advocate for your office at Westborough . I would like to join Dun & Bradstreet Inc. in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Direct residents to agencies able to assist with their specific needs
- Responsible for the safety and protection of residents
- Supervise clients in daily chores to aid in learning life skills
- Assisted students, faculty, and staff and directed to appropriate office when necessary
- Performed clerical duties including filing (including confidential material), answering telephones, copying, sorting incoming mail
- Processed student class evaluations from disbursing to specific classes, to mailing those completed for electronic scoring, to disbursing final scores to department chairs, to filing in faculty professional files
- Printed and mailed out Dean´s List certificates
- Organized and updated all department files for the upcoming new fiscal year
- Provided office coverage as needed
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.