Sample Cover letter for Youth Care Worker
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Youth Care Worker should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1701 Jadewood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
628 Red Hawk Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working for DQE Inc. is what almost every individual aims for and when I heard about the vacancy via JobCentral.com for Youth Care Worker I did not even wasted a minute to apply for this job. Another benefit which I felt was that even the mentioned location that is Buffalo Grove is quiet convenient for me in terms of travelling.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Started and ran a youth group bringing it from 4 to 40 in just 3 years.
- Trained new youth workers, allowing them to develop their own style while ensuring the youth work programme was maintained at a high standard weekly.
- Developed mentoring and discipleship programs, and arranged social gatherings and started music and sport clubs.
- Organised leadership rotas, social gatherings, one to one meetings, and group meetings.
- Ensuring communication with all young people was maintained on a weekly basis watching for those on the outside.
- Took a year out to build and develop personal skills.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.