Sample Cover letter for Zoning Specialist
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Zoning Specialist.
(Write your name and address)
2843 Leisure Lane
San Luis Obispo,CA
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Brown Shoe Company, Inc.
3356 Benson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got recommendation of this job via JobCentral.com . Working for Zoning Specialist would be great experience for me and if got a chance I can prove myself as good learner. It is well known fact that Brown Shoe Company, Inc. in San Luis Obispo is known for its quality work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Site Acquisition Team Leader/Real Estate & Zoning Specialist
- Scrub previously assigned sites to find Identify difficult to obtain sites.
- Traveled a tri-state area to lease difficult to identify & lease sites.
- Daily track, report, and add data to tracker.
- Attend meetings with client and site acquisition teams. Do progress reports and training. Work closely with engineering & other departments in sellection of sites.
- Consult with agents & landlords when necessary with negotiations on leases.
- Deal with governmental bodies for zoning, variances, right of ways, & permits.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.