Letters of Encouragement are written differently for a personal and professional purpose. It entirely depends to whom you are writing the letter. Writing a letter for encouragement is a tough job as one needs to find proper words that can motivate the person to whom you are writing the letters.
One needs to write words of encouragement in a nice and healthy way, one must make the person feel good telling them about their past success and achievements.
The words you write in the letter should be uplifting, motivating and enduring, so that the person gets really charged up for the upcoming challenges.
There are a few tips that can help to write the letters, so, that whoever it may be remembers you for encouraging them.
Table of Contents
Encouragment Letters Writing Tips:
- It should be written in a way so that it lifts up the morale of a person.
- It is advisable to write it in an informal way.
- Slight inclusion of cynicism can kill the motivation of the person you are writing to.
- It should contain detailed information of the situation and proper explanation of how to solve it.
- The tone of the letter must be kept positive and happy so that no kind of sadness is generated.
- The letter must be polite.
- Choice of words must be done wisely.
- Do not put words that may hurt the recipient.
- The letter should have a particular reason behind it or it can make the recipient confused.
- The approach of the letter must be personal and written in a nice way.
- Do not be shy while writing your words of encouragement.
- It is better if it is hand written.
- Must use proper grammar.
- The language of the letter must be kept simple.
- One must be emphatic and helpful.
- Do not go into comparison while writing the letter.
Encouragment Letters Template
______________ (Name of the Recipient)
______________ (Address off the Recipient)
______________ (Designation of the Recipient)
I would like to bring to your kind attention that we are facing a lot of problems in the projects you have assigned to us. It is not possible to work in a circumstance like this.
I would like to request you that please provide us with necessary arrangements, or I would not be able to continue working.
I don’t want to come across as rude, and I know how much effort you have put in this project. I’m glad to be associated with this project.
Please help us!
_________ (Name of the Sender)
_________ (Designation of the Sender)
_________ (Office Address of the Sender)
Encouragment Letters Sample, Email and Example/Format
East_West News Group
56 A, Park Street
[Subject: Downfall of the News Channel]
Respected Mr. Shaw,
I have heard about how your channel is coping up in this state of stress. I must mention that it is worth the hard work you are putting into re-building the channel again. I’m with you for a long time and I know you would be able to pull the TRP’s for your channel and your channel would be topping the charts again. Please do not be disheartened and don’t feel that you are alone. We all are there for you whenever you need us.
I would soon come to pay you a visit and talk to you about the recent developments in the company. Do not be worried about anything; I will be glad if I can help you in this period of crisis.
I’ll be there with you always, take care.
34, 5 B Chowringee Avenue