A goodbye letter is used to bid farewell when the sender leaves a place or organization with a heavy heart but is excited for the future. These letters should be kept short and crisp and penned a day or two before departure. The sender should maintain a personal tone in the letter as if he/she were speaking to the recipients in person. Apart from bidding adieu, other issues should not be penned down in a goodbye letter.
Here are some useful tips for writing sample get well letter:
- Begin by addressing letter to the recipients along with date at the head of the letter.
- Whenever possible, express gratitude to others for support, guidance and encouragement.
- Even if the circumstances are unfavorable and you are sad to leave, be polite while mentioning reason for your departure.
- End on a hopeful note for the future .Wish your colleagues and organization the very best, hope to remain in touch and so on.
- Furnish contact details or promise to forward them later.
- Convey regards and sign off.
Sample Get Well Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
I am writing this letter with a very heavy heart to bid adieu and inform that I am leaving this organization from the post of Senior Manager HR .Tomorrow will be my last day at work.
I thank my seniors for their guidance and support which helped me succeed professionally and personally. I also thank all my colleagues for their unending support and efforts which made my stay in this organization rewarding and worthwhile.
Owing to pressing family commitments requiring my relocation to Ohio, I have to bid adieu to you all and this organization rather unwillingly.
I wish you all and this organization the very best and leave with a hope to stay in touch with you all. You can reach me on my mobile number, 483672988 or mail me at email@example.com.
Take care and thank you all once again,