A teacher’s goodbye letter to the Principal is written as an official notice prior retirement and to thank the principal for all the support and guidance. She thanks her colleagues and staff for their help which made her a successful teacher and individual. Although saddened to leave after thirty years of service, she looks forward to spending the rest of her life leisurely with her family.
Teacher’s Goodbye Letters Writing Tips:
- Start by officially informing your date of retirement.
- Bid adieu and thank your Principal, colleagues and staff for all their support.
- Mention that you will cherish your stay and friendships you made at school.
- Mention that you have seen the school grow in its stature in these years.
- End by wishing your school a bright future and wish your principal, colleagues and staff good luck and goodbye.
Teacher’s Goodbye Letters Template
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
I am writing this letter as an official notice to inform you that I am set to retire on ……(mention date). I bid adieu and thank you, my colleagues and staff for all the support I received which made me a successful teacher and individual.
I will cherish my fruitful tenure of …………(Mention time period) years and friendships I made here. Although it is heart-breaking to leave, I look forward to …….(give details)
I wish you, my colleagues and all the staff good luck and goodbye. It will be a pleasure to hear from you all from time to time.