The objective of writing this letter is to compliment someone on his hard work or achievement. It is considered to be a good professional gesture if an employer compliments his subordinate on his achievement which is being achieved through his sheer hard work and dedication. Though it will take just two minutes of your time to write a compliment letter, but for an employee it is a life time achievement award for him which helps in increasing his confidence as well.
Few tips need to be considered for writing a compliment letter:
- First and foremost a compliment letter should be written with complete sincerity and genuinity.
- You must mention in your letter that the contribution done by your employee has benefitted the organization in a very positive way.
- Tone of the letter should be formal, exhibiting personal touch.
- You must enclose a token of compliment with the letter in the form of reward.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Compliment Letter Sample
Mr. Richard Coleman
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Compliment letter
Dear Mr. Coleman,
Firstly, accept my sincere compliments for achieving the target well on time and increasing the sales of the company by 65%. It is truly commendable and deserves appreciation. The management is very proud of you. It’s all because of your hard work and dedication that we have touched this figure. Even our distributors have also complimented you on this success of yours.
The management has decided to give you bonus of $1000 to you on your achievement. Do convey our compliments to your family members for being your strength. I must mention that employees like you are an asset to the organization.