Mortgage marketing letter is written by the companies which act as a mediator between the client and the financial institutions and help them in getting loans or any other financial help. The objective of writing this letter is to invite clients to their company and to have business terms with them. The objective of writing this letter is make customer aware of the prevalence of a MMR (Mortgage marketing representative) in the market on which they can rely.
Few tips should be considered for writing a mortgage marketing letter:
- Firstly you need to be sincere and genuine while writing this letter.
- You must clearly mention in your letter as to how your organization can help them in getting hassle free loan.
- Tone of the letter should be polite and professional
- Letter should be brief and concise
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or punctuation errors as this letter is meant for promotional purpose.
Mortgage Marketing Letter Sample
Mr. Peter Harrison
145, Southern Villa
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Henry D Costa
ABVP Mortgage Marketing Solutions
Sub: Opening of our new office
Dear Mr. Harrison,
I am very pleased to inform you that we are again opening a new office Mortgage marketing Company by the name of ABVP Mortgage Marketing Solutions in Atlanta. I would be very grateful to you if you could take out your precious time and attend the inauguration ceremony on 14th December. We have now come up with more comprehensive plans and strategies which will help you in getting hassle free loans.
We have done tie up with the following banks:
- H & D Bank
- Deutche Bank
- Asian Finance Bank
You will also be pleased to know that PBB Bank is our official Bank. We hope to have a long term business association with you.
Look forward to see you on 14th December.
Henry D Costa