A reference letter is written in order to recommend a particular person for a job or an agency, who is in immediate need of a job. If someone recommends a person for a company, the letter, written, contains each and every details of the person being recommended, including the past job experience and all qualification details too. And hence the company accurately gets to know the abilities of the person and a proper assurance about the working skills of the person.
Few of the important tips to write a perfect reference letter:
1. The letter has to be written in a formal manner with a proper sense of gratitude, since the letter is being addressed to a respectable higher official.
2. The letter must be addressed to the right person otherwise it won’t get any required result.
3. The letter must contain all the exact details of the person being recommended, so that the company feels assured about taking him/her.
4. The letter must be properly checked for any kind of mistakes or wrongs, so as to avoid any misunderstanding.
5. The letter must be ended with proper thanks giving and salutation.
Reference Letter Sample
Date: ________ (date of writing the letter)
Subject: letter for reference
This letter is to recommend the XYZ agency to our company for the partnership. This group has years of working experience earning huge profits in the market sector. I’ve been working with this agency since a long time and I assure you about the working skills and the task completing assurance. In the recent market it has gained huge popularity and many of the companies are getting into partnership with this agency and gaining surplus profits.
Especially their product designing abilities and the external sources are so much advanced that is getting a huge pace in the modern commerce. I’d greatly recommend this agency for our company and I’m sure we’ll get clear benefits from this.
Hoping to receive an approval from you,
Name and signature