Response Letter is written in order to give response to any particular situation. The response letters can be written in order to give response to the complaint letters, resume letters, the rumor letters and sales rejection letters. The letter must be courteous as well as professional and must be written in a very timely manner. All the questions or queries you have must be asked by the writer through this letter. The personal opinion must be avoided in the letter and the letter must be written in a general way.
The tips to keep in mind while writing Response letter
- The letter must be written in a very formal and courteous way so that receiver must not take it casually.
- You must not include any personal comments or opinions in the letter rather must be written in a generalized way.
- The letter must include all the important information that are necessary to be mentioned in the letter.
- The letter must be short and must be to the point because the receiver would not be interested in reading a long letter.
- The letter must be ended with a proper closure.
Response Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: Response Letter to a complaint
Dear Mr. / Mrs.
I definitely perceive your frustration at being sent the incorrect order last week and understand that you simply would like a number of your order like a shot to satisfy demand. I hope the merchandise we tend to hurried to you on Mon arrived in time to induce you past the crisis.
Please settle for my sincere apologies. We are going to build each effort to examine that this never happens once more. We tend to appreciate your business and can do everything we are able to serve your wants. I hope you understand our problem and please bear with us.
Name and Signature