Service letter is that kind of letter which is prepared by the manager to provide their employee as a proof of their service. This is really an essential letter that usually helps in achieving a job in various companies. This letter is generally used by business companies or institutes in order to keep the records of the service of employees. This letter is really very important in almost every aspect of life. The candidate must provide his resume or bio data along with this letter so that the company can go through that properly. Rather than calling these service letters are considered more favorable.
Tips for writing service letter
- The address and name of the addressee must be filled with correct data. So that the letter must reach him without any kind of problem.
- The venue and time must be mentioned properly along with the direction to reach the venue so that the candidate must not face any troublesome situation.
- This is a formal letter that is why the letter must be checked twice before sending to the candidate.
- The letter must be properly addressed to the candidate.
- The candidate must be very grateful and must show gratitude while writing this letter.
- The letter must be grammatical and other error free.
Service Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: service letter
Dear Mr. / Mrs. ABC,
I would like to consider for a position as your PQR representative in XYZ. I have gone through all the data you have provided so to make your company better. Moreover, I have read all the details you required for your vacant position. I think I am fit for that position.
I am a recent graduate specializing in marketing and marketing techniques. I have enclosed my resume and a certain list of references.
I would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualification with you. I will definitely reach the particular venue for my interview.
Name and Signature