This letter is written to express your thanks to the interviewer who has taken out his precious time for you. By doing so, you can appreciate the interviewer for his efforts for listening to your suggestions and recommendations. This will also help in attracting attention of the interviewer and he will also feel special.
Following tips are considered to be effective for writing an interview thank you letter:
- First and foremost it is vital to write the letter immediately after the interview.
- It is also essential to express your sincerest thanks to the interviewer for dedicating his time for the interview.
- Your wordings should have a formal, though leaving a personal impact.
- The interviewer should feel appreciated on receiving the letter.
- Once you have completed writing the letter, please check the same for punctuation errors or spelling mistakes.
Interview Thank you Letter Sample
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Thanks for your valuable time
Dear Mr. Smith,
I earnestly would like to thank you for giving me your precious time for the interview. It was pleasure meeting you during the interview for the post of Account Executive in your esteemed organization. I enjoyed the interaction and feel that the job will be equally enjoyable as well as challenging.
I assure you, if given a chance, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability as the post involves work that is of my interest and I have many ideas in my mind that can be implemented to improve the functioning.
Hope to hear from you soon,