Informal thank you letter is written to express your gratitude towards a person on a personal level and not a professional level. This letter is written to thank someone for invitations to any occasion whether it is a party, ceremony or for any kind gesture, or help or. In this world of technology, expressing your emotions in writing conveys a special gratitude to someone and means a lot to the other person as well.
Table of Contents
Sample Informal Thank You Letter Template Writing Tips:
- First and foremost it is vital to express your sincerest thanks to the person for the occasion attended or otherwise.
- Do mention that their presence on your occasion or the fact that you were invited means a lot to you.
- Your feelings should be expressed in such a way that the person should feel special and honored.
- Do refer to some special gesture during the occasion.
- A small token of appreciation (in the form of gift or voucher) should be send along with the letter.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please check the same for punctuation errors.
Sample Informal Thank You Letter Template Template
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Dear ______________ (Mr/Mrs.)/(Sir/Madam)
We are really overjoyed to see your presence at _______________________( Talk of the occasion). We really express our sincere thanks for the same. You have made the moment more special and memorable with your presence. We really liked the ……………… (Details of the gift that you received) that you brought for us. That was really thoughtful of you.
We are also enclosing a _________ (details of gift voucher or return gift) as a token of thanks. Hope you will accept the same.
We once again would like to express our sincere gratitude for making the event memorable.
Sample Informal Thank You Letter Template Sample, Email and Example/Format
Date (date on which letter is written)
Sub: Sincerest thanks for your gracious presence on our son’s B’day
We would sincerely express our gratitude towards you and your family for taking out your precious time for attending our son’s birthday party. We are truly obliged. Without your blessings, this event would not have been as pleasurable as it was. You have made the moment special with your company.
I would also like to thank you for the wonderful birthday present. As a small token of respect, please find enclosed a gift voucher from one of your favorite clothes store. Hope you’ll accept it.
We would like to thank you once again for attending the event and making it more memorable.
Name of concerned person,
Address and name of the company,
Dear Ms. Or Mr Name,
Content of the letter, thanking for some reasons.
Best wishes from,
Sample Informal Thank You Letter Template Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.