Congratulations wedding letter is written to convey best wishes to an individual on his/her marriage or wedding in his/her family. The letter is used to express you heartfelt joy for the occasion. The mood and format of the letter will depend on the association between the two parties. It should be warm, convey your genuine feeling of happiness and express your praise. The letter can be used to congratulate the individual after the event is complete if you could not be present during the occasion personally or in anticipation of the same.
Here are some useful tips to write a wedding congratulations letter:
- Start the letter by thanking the person for the marriage invitation.
- Mention that you are writing this letter to convey your heartfelt congratulations.
- Convey blessings to the couple to be married.
- Mention details of your plan of arrival for the wedding or if you might miss the occasion due to other pressing commitments, mention them in short.
- End by mentioning that you are looking forward to being there and enjoying the occasion.
Congratulations Wedding Letter Sample
I received the invite for your sister’s wedding and thank you for the same. It is with great pleasure that I am writing this letter to convey my heartfelt congratulations to you and your family on the occasion of your sister’s marriage to Mr. Stefan on 25September2013. May god bless them.
I have managed to avail leave for two days and will be there to attend the wedding with my wife. I could not have missed the occasion more so because we have enjoyed our childhood together for fifteen long years.
I have made arrangements for my stay and will reach the venue in time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
I am eagerly waiting to be there and enjoy the occasion with you and your family.
With warm regards,