Sample Cover letter for Accounting Director
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Accounting Director. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
932 Apple Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Radio Shack Corporation
102 Stutler Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Contributing towards work for Radio Shack Corporation in Mineral by availing Accounting Director is a great thing in itself. For bringing this opportunity in front of me I would like to express my gratitude to JobFox.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Successfully developed a new 10-person Global Budget Management group providing financial control for an account worth $23m.
- Played active role in high level negotiations with Pharmaceutical clients on manpower rates and unit pricing for market leading organisations in Germany, France and Switzerland.
- Member of SBU Leadership Team, reporting directly to the SBU Controller, providing expert input to corporate strategic direction and developing initiatives for the continuous development and motivation of operational personnel.
- Member of Project Lifecycle Initiative, working closely with external consultants to define and implement worldwide processes and tools for the effective operation of Sales, Delivery,
- Contracting and Finance functions, successfully implementing comprehensive tools for structured and formalised project management disciplines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I earnestly look forward to put my knowledge and work experience into practice. I will contact you in following days for confirming that you have received my resume. Please contact me for any questions that you might have. Thanks a lot for your consideration.