Sample Cover letter for Assistant Designer
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Assistant Designer. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
1026 Washburn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
174 Crestview Manor
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Assistant Designer position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- On my second day at Sky my work went out live.
- This was also where I started the design work for Live from Studio Five.
- I was part of the team that designed the graphics and title sequence.
- In addition to the two months I worked in Sky News I spent the rest of the months split between these departments:
- Sky Sports Design Sky Off-Air Media Client and Business Strategy and Production and Operation.
- I attended many shoots and events such as Pineapple Studios- Last episode which was held in the O2 arena.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss with you regarding the opening for your office. I will call you next week to clear any doubts and answer any questions that you might have. You can contact me anytime for any clarifications required. I would like to thanks a lot for your time and consideration.