Sample Cover letter for Assistant Property Manager
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Assistant Property Manager.
(Write your name and address)
3395 Spinnaker Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
PacifiCare Health Systems Inc
2692 Bel Meadow Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the vacant Assistant Property Manager position available for your office at Dekalb . Please consider my resume attached with this cover letter. I believe that my qualifications and work experience will bring about many accomplishments for your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I started at Countrywide as an administrator.
- My roles included answering calls, dealing with general enquires, audio/copy typing and dealing with all solicitors enquires.
- In September 2009 I was promoted to Assistant Property Manager and now look after a portfolio consisting of aver 500 units.
- This role includes managing the service charge funds, instructing and liaising with contractors to ensure that the property in maintained to a good level,
- deanling with general enquires from Lessees with a high level of customer care along with preparing budgets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.