Sample Cover letter for Computer Operator
If you want to rule the position of Computer Operator and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
491 Hummingbird Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3487 Norman Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Computer Operator available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in Indeed.com perfectly matches with my personality. Acterna Corp. in Woburn is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Internet Managed Services delivery and system backups and server security for a large number of external clients, which also involved fix on fail resolution.
- Problem solving with colleagues and clients alike via emails and phone calls.
- Vast experience with Monthly and Yearly outsource billing quality control and distribution for United Utilities and Mersey Regional Health Trusts.
- Experience in outsource printing, working with laser and impact printers.
- Compiling and distributing daily reports for many different aspects of the IT business.
- Desktop tools used daily -Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.