Sample Cover letter for Customer Service Assistant
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Customer Service Assistant. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
2202 Buffalo Creek Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
109 Irving Place
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Customer Service Assistant position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- In my current position at BGlobal metering,
- I am required to use my communication skills to liaise with businesses due to have Smart Meters installed to replace their existing electricity meters.
- As this procedure requires the clients to be without power for a prolonged period of time during vital operating hours,
- I am needed to use my negotiation techniques to arrange suitable times for our engineers to perform the upgrade without severely disrupting their working day.
- Other tasks in this role include assisting customers with queries, liasing with engineers and planners, and updating company databases and applications with relevant information.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.