Sample Cover letter for Dental Student
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Dental Student and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
1091 Kenwood Place
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4285 Alexander Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via JobCentral.com , I learned of Dental Student for your office at Fort Lauderdale . I am interested in joining AGCO Corporation in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I have gained a wealth of experience over the last 18 months, spending 4 days in the clinical environment gaining practical skills and one day learning the theory.
- I have worked in a variety of departments including; Paediatrics, Sedation, Restorative, Oral Medicine, Acute, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics.
- My learning has not just been limited to the hospital environment, as I have also worked in the outreach centres in Beeston and Bradford.
- Along with working with the dental students, I have also worked with a variety of staff such as post graduates, SHOs, clinical tutors, SpRs, staff grades, hygienists and consultants in a surgery setting.
- I have very much enjoyed these experiences of being responsible for my own surgery and the person I am working with as well as finding it a challenging learning experience.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can get in touch with me on the mentioned contact address in order to discuss the date of interview. I want to contribute in the success of the company and will be waiting for your positive reply.