Sample Cover letter for Enterprise Architect
Learn how to write good cover letter for Enterprise Architect in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
317 Red Hawk Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1265 Diamond Cove
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to find the vacancy for Enterprise Architect in Mirant Corporation at Benson and would like to apply for it. The job profile and working environment which I expect is according to me completely matching with your need as mentioned in YAHOO! HotJobs .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Spearheaded organizational growth by establishing service-oriented architecture strategy and implementing a center of excellence focused around service development, delivery, and governance.
- Designed a proposal for phased system overhaul in support of GMAC´s move into the low-cost auto insurance market.
- Supported application delivery for projects in the auto service and insurance portfolio. Major initiatives included
- Designing and implementing a new insurance system to allow for selling policies, processing claims and re-insurance across diversified dealerships.
- Creating common web services to allow integration with dealer backend systems to allow straight through processing
- Improved time to market for new business products and services by developing a strategic roadmap for a major business transition from an application portfolio to a service-oriented delivery model.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.