Sample Cover letter for Financial Advisor
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Financial Advisor then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
235 Ritter Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
506 Perine Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile for Financial Advisor mentioned in Simply Hired goes well with my working background. I am looking forward to learn more about your company needs as Brown-Forman Corporation in Anniston is known for its best kind of services.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working for a sister company of the Co-Op bank as a financial advisor running my own data base of around 2500 people who have ties with the company contacting people
- To generate business with products the company offer such as life insurance, investments and mortgages.
- Have attained Cefa qualifications 1, 2 and 3, an in depth knowledge of each and every product is a must as the FSA requires best practice when giving advice to a prospective client.
- The position is heavily targeted on the variety of products, with daily weekly and monthly targets to be met.
- I work from home so organisation is essential to structure the day to get positive results.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a great thing for me to keep in front of you the knowledge that I have earned so that you can make out the ability which I have in me. Kindly let me know the interview timing so that we can discuss the matter appropriately.