Sample Cover letter for Hardware Design Engineer
Understand importance of neat and clean cover letter. Apart from content even the description style and format of writing letter for Hardware Design Engineer also plays important role.
(Write your name and address)
347 Roy Alley
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
3941 Aspen Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Was looking for strong job profile where I can prove my skills in an appropriate way and when I heard about vacancy for Hardware Design Engineer in Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. in Westminster, I was thrilled. To make me aware about this opportunity I would like to thanks CareerBuilder .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibilities include component creation, schematic capture, and PCB designs. Designed a RS232 transceiver circuit that was designed to fit into an enclosure.
- The project combined 2D draft, and PADS skill sets.
- To finalise the project, I had to liaise with external mechanical workshop company to get the enclosure modified as drafted.
- Redesigned the system’s communication board.
- Activities focused on better mechanical placement, that maintained backward compatibility; a single design targeting both engineering, and production phases.
- The test system was successfully integrated into the production line at Syntech. Wrote control software, and automated the RF testing process using GPIB communication.
- The project also required test results, and excel report generation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.