Sample Cover letter for Health Administrative Assistant
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Health Administrative Assistant is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3315 Shobe Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1775 Golden Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in Net-Temps.com for Health Administrative Assistant goes well with my education and experience. Systemax Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Denver.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Team work and communication skills used to manage work load, use of fax machine, telephone and letters as methods of communication to monitor and chase the progress of letters and reports issued to customers or third parties.
- Use of initiative and problem solving skills to follow appropriate action that will most benefit the customer.
- Dealt with customer enquiries effectively.
- Use of initiative, communication and team working skills to provide an efficient and excellent standard of customer service in a busy environment, shown ability to work well under pressure and maximise sales whilst managing time to complete tasks such as cleaning, baking of products, making sandwiches and filling up stocks.
- Use of communication, team working and problem solving skills to provide an excellent standard of customer service in a busy working environment, shown abilities to work well under pressure and with customer complaints,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.