Sample Cover letter for Help Desk
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Help Desk requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
1398 West Side Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
3205 White Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
An advert in the Indeed.com mentions that you are looking for a Help Desk position for your office at Newark . I would like to apply as my unique combination of innovative abilities, and work experience allows me to become an ideal person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Alicante, installing hardware and software on new computers then delivering them to people’s homes and businesses.
- I set the PC’s up in their homes and instructed the customers how to use the Internet and other peripherals, there may have also been some specialised training with some customers.
- The company was sold to a Dutch company, I then worked near Benidorm for a further six months.
- After that I worked for myself selling and repairing computers, I also provided Internet connections using broadband or dial up services.
- I understand and speak Spanish, but not fluently.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.