Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Technician
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Help Desk Technician in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
682 Cambridge Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pier 1 Imports Inc.
1768 Lynn Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Pier 1 Imports Inc. for the position of Help Desk Technician at Lamar . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The role involved working in the configuration department assembling a high volume of PCs and Laptops to tailor-made specifications to meet clients needs.
- It also entails carrying out various administrative tasks such as filing typing etc.
- Reason for leaving: Contract expired.
- Involved liaising with over a dozen independent programmers and companies and ensuring that their bespoke interdependent applications remained connected to the gallery servers.
- My position also required the prompt response to technical issues within the high-pressure visitor attraction environment.
- Other tasks included desktop management anti-virus and network connections in Windows inventory management and ordering photocopier supplies etc.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.