Sample Cover letter for Hotel Receptionist
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Hotel Receptionist so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
606 Rhode Island Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
MPS Group Inc.
730 Brannon Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in Jobing.com . Working with MPS Group Inc. located in Washington for Hotel Receptionist would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Attending meetings and conferences to remain up to date with health, safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with head chef and bar manager for day to day running of the business
- Arranging and facilitating mandatory Health and Safety and Manual Handling training for employees
- Managing Disciplinary Hearings within the company’s formal processes
- Responsibility for the budget and the business plan
- Licence holder for the establishment
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.