Sample Cover letter for HR Professional Consultant
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The HR Professional Consultant is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4506 Fairfax Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Arkansas Best Corporation
787 Hanifan Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in Indeed.com in regards to HR Professional Consultant position for your office at Anaheim . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provision of high level HR consultancy and business partnering service to senior managers on issues such as employee relations,
- performance management, disciplinary & grievance,
- pay & reward, policy, attendance management, recruitment and terms and conditions
- Sharing and interpretation of employment legislation to managers, ensuring pragmatic and cost effective application
- Use analysis on topics such as labour turnover, to inform senior managers and tackle issues where necessary
- Advising on change management in department restructures and implementing redundancies including running workshops and training sessions for managers where required
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know the date suitable to you for the interview purpose so that you can make out my strength towards the required work. It’s grateful for me that you took time for going through my letter.