Sample Cover letter for Library Technician
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Library Technician as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
2739 Hanover Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3016 Seneca Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the YAHOO! HotJobs , I am keen to apply for the position for Library Technician at Whitestone . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Proficiency in the use of Bookshow Macarthur Anglican School Librarys unique Library System uses Filemaker Pro framework
- Management of the ClickView Library Database adding new video content editing the metadata sorting programs into relevant subject areas
- Management of the audiovisual collection including accessioning ordering various equipment resources and cataloguing resources
- Lending services including loans gathering resources for teachers students
- Customer services including reference database skills
- Accessioning of new resources including cataloguing copy cataloguing original cataloguing
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.