Sample Cover letter for Licensed Vocational Nurse
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Licensed Vocational Nurse requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
2999 Cinnamon Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
17 Poling Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in CareerBuilder for Licensed Vocational Nurse goes well with my education and experience. Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at San Antonio.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Was the Nurse Manager in charge of the running of the Medical Department , Supervising the direction of four Medical Technician´s and the medical clerk.
- It was the job of the Medical Technicians to pass the medications for the 108 resident´s in the facility as well as to evaluate the residents´ following any restraints they were in or if an accident occurred with resident´s or if they became ill it was my responsibility to evaluate if there was any concerns or questions on these evaluations.
- I also was to attend leadership meetings, Infection & Safety Meetings, was also the Infection Control Officer.
- Was also in charge of assuring the safety of the residents´ by making sure they were seen in a timely manner by either the Pediatrician or the Pschciartist who came to see the resident´s also in charge of making sure that resident´s saw the Dentist and Optometrist in a timely manner.
- Ordered labs as directed by the Physician and sat with the physician and entered changes in medications into the computer.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.