Sample Cover letter for Litigation Paralegal
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Litigation Paralegal so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4981 Little Acres Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Spartan Stores Inc
3210 Duck Creek Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Litigation Paralegal but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by Spartan Stores Inc at Golden. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via CollegeRecruiter , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Coding and indexing foreign language documents in the database for e-disclosure
- Updating coding fields in the database and amending the document control log
- Uploading electronic documents and creating folder structure according to specifications
- Conducting Quality Control checks, document searches and cross-referencing of the electronic documents and translations in the database, proofreading and annotating translations provided as a part of e-disclosure
- Translating documents from Russian into English
- Preparing summaries of foreign language documents
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
This letter is conveying some essentials details about me but to know my working style we need to have face to face meeting. Thank you for considering my letter and spending your valuable time.