Sample Cover letter for Mail Room Supervisor
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Mail Room Supervisor is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1034 Burnside Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Atmos Energy Corporation
3402 Junkins Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the advertisement as published in Indeed.com in regards to the Mail Room Supervisor position at your office in Kanab . I am a team player and believe my dynamic attitude towards work would be a great aid to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Set up postroom from new contract.
- Responsible for two members of staff.
- Dealing with customer enquires.
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing post.
- Ordering couriers, stationery and consumables.
- Keeping inventory of stock and internal post.
- Inputting figures for franking machine.
- Assisting with maintenance, meeting rooms and office moves.
- Assisting with billing for month end process.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.