Sample Cover letter for Management Supervisor
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Management Supervisor so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3862 Villa Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1919 Levy Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Management Supervisor at Elkhart advertised in Simply Hired . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Harsco Corp. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Supervising a team of 10 members of staff
- Organising and delegating duties to staff
- Scheduling weekly staff rotas and checking timesheets
- Liaising with Human Resources regarding staff issues such as annual and sick leaves
- Completing health and safety checks all over the buildings and reporting any issues
- Ensuring that all duties are carried out to company standard and deadlines
- Reporting malfunctioning industrial cleaning equipment to management
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.