Sample Cover letter for Mortgage Manager
If you want to rule the position of Mortgage Manager and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
1902 Benedum Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Best Buy Co., Inc.
4050 Garfield Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the CareerBuilder , I am keen to apply for the position for Mortgage Manager at Middletown . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the branch for mortgage and insurance products.
- I have successfully raised the profile of both Hartlepool and Stockton branches by exceeding challenging sales targets year on year.
- By converting the leads generated both by the branch and from national advertisements into sales and cross selling insurance products to the satisfied customers Stockton has become the top performing branch on Teesside.
- I have personally won annual national sales campaigns on two occasions due to the success created by my positive approach to both sales and standards of customer service.
- During my time as sales manager I have also become fully CEMAP qualified and take pride in my adherence to compliance procedures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.