Sample Cover letter for Office Manager Bookkeeper
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Office Manager Bookkeeper as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
2030 Main Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
United Parcel Service Inc
4979 Ocello Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in applying for the post of Office Manager Bookkeeper in your company. I am sure that my credentials and interests suits to your needs well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensure the company is up-to-date and compliant with all aspects of employment law
- Actively manage credit control; ensure all debtor and creditor payments are accurate and promptly received and paid, analyse financial data with the aim of reducing outgoing company costs and produce cash flow forecasts
- Manage and run payroll; including all statutory payments, calculate and process all payments to HMRC and journal all payroll entries in the accounts
- Manage all HR issues such as: flexible working requests, staff attendance, appraisals, contracts, leavers, new starters and all statutory leave
- Produce VAT Returns and reconcile numerous bank accounts
- Actively manage accounting records including: sales orders, create and process sales and purchase invoices, authorise and process expense claims
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.