Sample Cover letter for Professional Accounting
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Professional Accounting.
(Write your name and address)
3390 Roosevelt Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
932 Corpening Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about the vacant Professional Accounting position for your office at San Francisco . I have a good work profile and responsibilities comparable to the position that is advertised. I believe I would be a great contributor to your organization at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Review and reconcile Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Code and process invoices
- Maintain inventory using proper inventory controls
- Preparation of daily cash receipts
- Post entries to chart of accounts and general ledger
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Monitor and report on profit and loss
- Forecast trends through financial analysis
- Reduce expense through process improvement
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.