Sample Cover letter for Public Relations Manager
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Public Relations Manager. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
967 Frank Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fisher Scientific International Inc.
4192 Cambridge Place
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As an experienced professional, I’m very interested in the Public Relations Manager position with Fisher Scientific International Inc.. I have a proven and excellent track record in most of the competencies you’re looking for in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed and cultivated multiple client relationships toward creating in-school educational print programs for grades K-12
- Managed editorial staff and coordinated closely with design, copyedit, manufacturing and sales staff to ensure the successful and timely completion of programs from inception to close
- Provided remote and onsite consultative services to Girl Scout councils on membership development and management as it pertains to recruitment and retention of girl members
- Project team leader for creation of membership recruitment DVD
- Co-writer, developer and researcher of membership development resources that include tool kits, tip sheets and other marketing materials
- Conducted demographic analysis of membership trends
- Cross-functional collaborator with various Girl Scouts of the USA staff and outside partners
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.