Sample Cover letter for Radio Program Director
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Radio Program Director. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
4723 Green Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Ryder System Inc
297 Raver Croft Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Radio Program Director via Simply Hired , I was glad. Ryder System Inc is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Fremont.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Increased the station´s time spent listening (TSL) from 10 to 14 hours per week.
- Launched varied new shows including Celtic, Eclectic and progressive shows in the XM live performance theatre.
- Earned a reputation for flexibility and adaptability to multiple formats and genres.
- Nominated for a Crystal Radio Award.
- creatted major promotions for sales clients including yearly sales contracts for Eyes Guys at the Optical, Coors Concerts, Limo Services, Keystone Coca Cola Bottlers, seasonal contracts for Elk Mountain
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.